Basic qualifications will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Distributing and gathering various mail items.
- Copying and scanning documents, with proper billing as needed.
- Providing backup support to the receptionist.
- Setting up conference rooms, maintaining public and meeting space areas.
- Handling closed files.
- Running business related errands for various departments.
At least 1 year of experience in support services, office administration or a related position is preferred. Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, attorneys and staff are necessary. Candidates must be capable of working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines. Candidates must have the ability to lift 5 to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
A high school diploma, valid driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation are required.