The Network Integrator is assigned to a team of technical experts with a diverse set of skills for collaboration and coverage. Daily activities include proactive service checkups, reactive service dispatches, and technology deployments. The Network Integrator is the technical expert for their assigned clients and meets with those clients regularly to gather feedback and plan for growth. The Network Integrator works with the Immedion sales staff to design and implement new technology solutions to enable our client's success.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance and repair of technology systems for Immedion and Immedion customers.
- Responsible for working with Immedion's sales staff and customers to develop solutions to meet our customer's technology needs.
- Responsible for completing assigned work within a reasonable timeline.
- Assist Immedion sales staff in maintaining the professional image of Immedion and completing the sales process.
- Responsible for maintaining certification as required by management
- Responsible for accurate documentation: schedule and work tasks, time usage for the purpose of customer billing, reporting work status and issues to his or her supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Scheduled work hours: 8:30am 5:30pm, Monday Friday.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school strongly preferred
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 years' related experience and/or training preferably in a Managed Services environment.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
Position Reports to: Network Integration Manager
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Immedion is a fast-growing Cloud, data center and managed IT services provider offering infrastructure solutions that help lower costs, maximize internal resources and keep business critical data safe, secure and always on. We're proud to deliver the enterprise-level solutions of a national provider with the hands-on attention and agility of a local business. Throughout the past eleven years, Immedion has consistently delivered on our commitment to reliability and customer service. It's that level of care and expertise that has attracted organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 500 to select Immedion as their IaaS provider.
Immedion operates nine data center facilities across North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, and Indiana.
Working at Immedion
Immedion is a customer-first organization that values initiative and innovation. Our employees utilize industry-leading IT tools and resources to deliver reliable infrastructure services.
Recently named one of SC's Best Places to Work, we recognize that our employees are our greatest assets in maintaining our Always On business philosophy. That's why we offer outstanding benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Annual Incentive Compensation Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision, Cancer and Accident Insurance
- Short and LongTerm Disability
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay