The Leadership Columbia Alumni Association (LCAA) is open to all graduates of the Columbia Chamber's Leadership Columbia program. Since 1972, the Chamber has graduated 44 classes and over 1,900 local leaders.
The Alumni Association strives to develop skills introduced during the program, while connecting alumni from over four decades of graduates.
All LCAA events are free or discounted for LCAA members, and open to the public for a fee. For more information about the Alumni Association or upcoming events, please contact Charlotte Bian-Lingle
- ELM Society Social
- Admission to Luncheon Series
- Fall Leadership Luncheon (October)
- Winter Leadership Luncheon (Jan-Feb)
- Spring Leadership Luncheon (Mar-Apr)
- Leadership Columbia Summit (May)
- Women In Leadership luncheon
- Breakfast Series
- Networking Happy Hours
Other opportunities for behind the scenes and pre-opening access to new stores and restaurants and other offerings exclusively for LC class and LCAA members.